Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time is tickin'

Well the little baby is now 16.5 weeks. So crazy! The time was crawling by at first because I had a scary ultrasound in the beginning and my doctor was worried but not anymore. Little baby is moving around and morning sickness is almost over. May 19th we have the big gender ultrasound. I am sooo excited. This baby is almost definitely a boy, although everyone is saying girl. If the tech says girl next week I will be in total shock.

Sethie has had a terrible head cold which he was kind enough to pass on to me. I'm not sure how many more days of irritable toddler and tired mommy I can take. Maybe the warm weather and my upcoming birthday (29!) will make everything better.

I do have a belly picture from week 14 and I plan on taking one this Thursday at week 17 to see the difference. It looks the same as when I had Sethie which is another factor in my thinking Team Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment